Join our dedicated development team, and become a part of a company applying the newest smarthome technology (IOT).
For our development department in Brøndby we are searching for a new colleague, who will be responsible for the development of the electronics for our series of controls for the intelligent home.
The development team consist of mechanical and software engineers, where you will be the electronic hardware specialist. The right candidate must have a structured mind as well as insight into various aspects of electronic design to successfully develop our new IOT devices. He/she must be able to navigate through various complexities associated with developing wireless devices, experience with RF signals in the subgigahertz band, will be a plus.
On a daily basis you will:
- Design of the electronics in our devices for the intelligent homes.
- Have contact- and corporate with sub-contractors (EMS).
- Help with second-level support for our installers and customers (electric installations).
- Maintaining and finding replacements for obsoleted components in our products.
- Testing of hardware prototypes, quality insurance of deliveries from our EMS’s.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in electronics engineering, or have several years of experience in developing electronic hardware.
- Knowledge of RF, preferably Z-Wave, Bluetooth or other wireless technologies will be an advantage.
- Experience with Altium Designer will be an advantage.
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, able to be a self-starter.
- Possess great interpersonal skills, working effectively in collaboration with a team (team player).
- Commitment to adopting best practices combined with an ability to evaluate problems accurately, and display sound judgement.
- Competent in design and review of electronic circuits.
- Practical and hands-on approach to lab-work.
- You must be able to communicate in English in both writing and speaking. Preferably also in
- A demanding and varied job with the possibility of influence and personal development.
- An unpretentious- and good social working environment with dedicated and helpful colleagues.
- Salary package depending on your qualifications, including pension, health insurance and flex time.
- Work location will be Vallensbækvej 20B in Brøndby, Denmark.
Contact and Application
Logic Group A/S is primarily concerned with the development of electronic controls for the intelligent home; Smart Home, and related areas.
The controls are based on open standards and protocols using the Danish developed, wireless Z-Wave® technology from the U.S. company Silicon Labs.